Author Topic: Six gigawatts of total wind generation collapsed in 16 hours last week, and nobody cared  (Read 141 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Six gigawatts of total wind generation collapsed in 16 hours last week, and nobody cared
By Jo Nova

Just another day of Wind turbine failure — 6GW in 16 hours

There was no cyclone, no storm, no national disaster, but our national infrastructure collapsed just the same. Blame a high pressure cell.

Last week TonyFromOz noticed that the output from all 79 industrial wind plants in Australia disappeared overnight from 6GW to just 0.4GW.  Imagine if an entire state of coal plants failed in the space of 16 hours and nobody cared?

Wind plants fail all the time and wreak havoc on the grid. It’s just “business as usual” or rather “subsidies as usual”. The rainbow list of acronyms below the graph shows every single wind plant in five states of Australia was accounted for in this dismal tally.

https://joannenova.com.au/2023/05/six-gigawatts-of-total-wind-generation-collapsed-in-16-hours-last-week-and-nobody-cared/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson