Author Topic: Biden climate regulation could jeopardize nearly a million jobs, tank economic activity by billions:  (Read 260 times)

Offline libertybele

Biden climate regulation could jeopardize nearly a million jobs, tank economic activity by billions: study

The Biden administration's recent proposal to tighten restrictions on fine particulate matter known as PM2.5 would threaten nearly $200 billion in economic activity, according to a study seen by FOX Business.

The proposed air quality regulations, unveiled in January by the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA), would threaten between $162.4 and $197.4 billion of economic activity while putting 852,100 to 973,900 current jobs at risk, according to the study which was conducted by Oxford Economics and commissioned by the National Association of Manufacturers (NAM).

"Improving air quality in the U.S. is a top priority for manufacturers, and we’ve worked for years to make progress in delivering some of the cleanest manufacturing processes in the world," NAM President and CEO Jay Timmons said in a statement to Fox News Digital.

"This analysis makes clear these new regulations will weaken our ability to invest in the technology and processes that would continue to reduce emissions — while jeopardizing high-paying manufacturing jobs," he continued. "We need to let manufacturers do what they do best: innovate and deploy modern technologies to protect the environment, while creating jobs and strengthening the economy."................

https://www.foxbusiness.com/politics/biden-climate-regulation-could-jeopardize-nearly-million-jobs-tank-economic-activity
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online LMAO

This is not a bug of these policies, but a feature

They know it’s going to cost jobs and reduce the standards of living. But it’s a sacrifice they’re willing to make for you in  pursuit of their religion
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Durnitall, LMAO -- that's just what I thought when I started reading the article, and was going to post.

One has to realize that the DCommunists view their "policy goals" from a perspective that can be nearly 180 degrees reversed from what those of the right see...