Author Topic: Joe Biden Plans Papua New Guinea Trip to Promote ‘Inclusive’ Growth as U.S. on Brink of Default  (Read 199 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Joe Biden Plans Papua New Guinea Trip to Promote ‘Inclusive’ Growth as U.S. on Brink of Default

Wendell Husebø 9 May 2023

President Joe Biden scheduled a trip to Papua New Guinea later in May to promote “inclusive economic growth” while the United States economy is facing a downturn amid debt default negotiations.

Although recent polling shows Americans are struggling economically, Biden will meet with Prime Minister James Marape of Papua New Guinea to “discuss ways to deepen cooperation on challenges critical to the region and to the United States such as combating climate change, protecting maritime resources, and advancing resilient and inclusive economic growth,” White House press secretary Karine Jean-Pierre announced Tuesday.

Biden’s foreign trip to encourage “inclusive economic growth” comes as 75 percent of Americans believe U.S. economic conditions are getting worse. A CBS News/YouGov poll found 97 percent of Americans say Biden’s sagging economy, a concern that has remained dominant for months, is the top issue of importance.

As soon as June 1, the nation is set to default on the nation’s debt. But the crises could be avoided. Last month, House Republicans passed a bill to raise the debt ceiling and cut wasteful government spending.

Sen. Chuck Schumer (D-NY) has refused to hold a Senate vote on the bill, and the White House has claimed it will not negotiate on raising the debt limit.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2023/05/09/joe-biden-plans-papua-new-guinea-trip-to-promote-inclusive-growth-as-u-s-on-brink-of-default/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
I think Biden should take a tour of West Papua and promote the vegan lifestyle, dr Jill and Hunter should accompany him.

West Papua is still a field of the possibly last surviving tribes in the world engaging in cannibalism.

Offline berdie

I've always thought it would be a great trip. But...cannibalism??? I think I'll pass.

Looks like Joey is going on another taxpayer funded vay-cay.

Offline LMAO

What the hell is “Inclusive Growth?”
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline mountaineer

West Papua is still a field of the possibly last surviving tribes in the world engaging in cannibalism.
They'd probably find both Joe and Jill too stringy. Hunter tastes like a mixture of crack and caca.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org