Author Topic: U.S. Offers Palestinians $100k to Promote 'Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion' in Arts and Sports  (Read 269 times)

Offline mountaineer

Have we reached maximum insanity yet? No?
U.S. Offers Palestinians $100k to Promote 'Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion' in Arts and Sports
State Dept says groups will be rewarded that focus efforts on 'gender identity' and 'sexual orientation'
Adam Kredo   
May 8, 2023

Amid a fresh wave of terrorism across Israel, the Biden administration is sending $100,000 in taxpayer funds to Palestinian groups that "promote diversity, equity, inclusion," the government announced last week.

The State Department will make available $100,000 for Palestinian government and non-profit groups through its "American-Palestinian Arts, Culture, and Sports Initiative." The funding is meant to "improve American-Palestinian relations" at a time when terrorists are wreaking havoc across Israel, including a series of rocket attacks this week by the Iran-funded Hamas militant group.

The State Department says it can help ease tensions by boosting engagement with the Palestinians and funding a range of programs that promote peace. "Special consideration" for the latest grant program "will be given to proposals that demonstrate how the program advances diversity, equity, inclusion, and/or accessibility with respect to race, ethnicity, religion, income, geography, gender identity, sexual orientation, and/or disability," the grant reads.

Those seeking to cash in on the funds will also have to demonstrate how they can "positively address issues of conflict resolution, mental health, resiliency, or trauma therapy through arts, culture, and/or sports."

The program is raising eyebrows among some former U.S. officials who say the Biden administration should not be rewarding the Palestinian government as terror factions murder Israelis in the streets and launch missiles at the Jewish state.  ...
More at the Free Beacon
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
Anything to subvert our relationship with Israel.

Reading through the 'standards' required to get the money, the freaking Palis should be for owing us money.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
U.S. Offers Palestinians $100k to Promote 'Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion' in Arts and Sports buy arms to use against Israel.

Offline berdie

U.S. Offers Palestinians $100k to Promote 'Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion' in Arts and Sports buy arms to use against Israel.

Exactly.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Our government pisses away money like there's no tomorrow.  And the way it is going, and with the way and trend.  It might be that way.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline mountaineer

Today's example:

Terrorists fire rocket barrages at Israel as IDF strikes PIJ assets in Gaza
Warning sirens blare across communities near Gaza including Ashkelon, as well as in Ashdod and the greater Tel Aviv area.
May 10, 2023 / JNS

Palestinian terrorists in the Gaza Strip unleashed several barrages of rockets at Israel on Wednesday afternoon, breaking a tense, day-long calm following the IDF’s targeted killing of three top Palestinian Islamic Jihad members on Tuesday.

Warning sirens sounded across communities near the Gaza border, as well as in Ashkelon, Ashdod and the greater Tel Aviv area.

Terrorists fired more than a hundred projectiles in several salvos.  ... JNS
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org