Author Topic: Biden admin OK’s mass releasing illegal immigrants into US: Report  (Read 320 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Biden admin OK’s mass releasing illegal immigrants into US: Report

MAY 09, 2023 LIZ LAWRENCE

The Biden administration has authorized the mass release of illegal immigrants into the U.S. if non-governmental organizations can’t hold them, multiple sources from U.S. Customs and Border Patrol (CBP) told Fox News. The move comes as border states and officials brace for an expected influx of illegal immigrants triggered by the end of Title 42.

According to people familiar with the matter, illegal immigrants will be released at bus stops, gas stations, and supermarkets in border towns and cities already overwhelmed by record-breaking numbers of illegal immigrants.

Fox’s sources said the mass release will only occur if NGO’s don’t have the capacity to hold them, which is likely, according to officials.

https://americanmilitarynews.com/2023/05/biden-admin-oks-mass-releasing-illegal-immigrants-into-us-report/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
They know damn well NGOs can't hold 700,000 + people.
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Hoodat

Biden regime OKs violating US law.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline libertybele

9999hair out0000 888mouth 9999hair out0000
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline berdie

Well, they said they had a plan. They didn't say it was a good plan.
« Last Edit: May 09, 2023, 08:42:27 pm by berdie »

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
A more accurate title would read:

Biden admin OK's mass INVASION...

Offline libertybele

Well, they said they had a plan. They didn't say it was a good plan.

They're full of crappola. The plan is to let as many ILLEGALS in and grant them amnesty and voting rights just in time for the '24 election.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
one word...IMPEACH!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline berdie

They're full of crappola. The plan is to let as many ILLEGALS in and grant them amnesty and voting rights just in time for the '24 election.

I don't doubt you at all that this is the plan. I started to ask how it could be legal, but I remembered how Uncle Hoodie Hoo voted multiple times in many elections. And heck! He died in 1958.

I think we are in more trouble than most people realize. Politically and socially.