Author Topic: Democrat Chair Waxes Imbecilic, Blames Biden Border Surge on 'Climate Change'  (Read 144 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Democrat Chair Waxes Imbecilic, Blames Biden Border Surge on 'Climate Change'
By Mike Miller | 9:15 PM on May 08, 2023

WATCH: House Democrat Chair Waxes Imbecilic, Blames Biden Border Surge on 'Climate Change'
House Democrat Chair Pete Aguilar blames border crisis on "climate change." (Credit: GOP War Room)
Have you ever sat down and tried to list all things the Democrats have blamed on “climate change“? Me neither, but if we did, what an exhaustive list it would be. Welp, House Democrat Chair Pete Aguilar (DUH-Calif.) just added another ridiculous occurrence to the list: the Biden Border Crisis™.

More specifically, the coming Mother of All Border Surges, with Title 42 set to expire on Wednesday.

Before we get to Aguilar’s idiocy, let’s catch up a bit.

As my colleague Bob Hoge reported on Sunday, U.S. officials are expecting at least 10,000 illegal aliens already waiting in Mexico to immediately attempt to cross the Southern Border the moment Title 42 expires.

In anticipation, Joe Biden — who started and continues this crisis — approved sending 1,500 active-duty troops to serve “in mostly administrative roles and transport roles, to free up law enforcement and Border Patrol,” according to two senior U.S. officials familiar with the deliberations.

https://redstate.com/mike_miller/2023/05/08/watch-house-democrat-chair-waxes-imbecilic-blames-biden-border-surge-on-climate-change-n742925
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson