Author Topic: The Real World Effect of the New FHA FICO Score Tax for Home Buyers  (Read 256 times)

Online DefiantMassRINO

A neighbor of mine is a real estate broker.  One of his real estate closings just got delayed because of the new FHA FICO Score Tax on real estate buyers.

The buyers now have to come up with another $4,500 at closing to pay the new tax.  The buyers don't have $4,500 in cash - in addition to down payment, property tax escrow, first month's mortgage payment, PMI insurance, title insurance, home inspection, etc. - to pay the new FHA FICO Score tax.

Many home buyers don't have an additional $4,500 cash between sofa cushions to pay for the new tax.

The dimwits responsible for this new tax have made housing less-affordable for more working-class Americans.  They've made the housing affordability crisis worse for more home buyers.

Way to go, Lieberals.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Online LMAO

A neighbor of mine is a real estate broker.  One of his real estate closings just got delayed because of the new FHA FICO Score Tax on real estate buyers.

The buyers now have to come up with another $4,500 at closing to pay the new tax.  The buyers don't have $4,500 in cash - in addition to down payment, property tax escrow, first month's mortgage payment, PMI insurance, title insurance, home inspection, etc. - to pay the new FHA FICO Score tax.

Many home buyers don't have an additional $4,500 cash between sofa cushions to pay for the new tax.

The dimwits responsible for this new tax have made housing less-affordable for more working-class Americans.  They've made the housing affordability crisis worse for more home buyers.

Way to go, Lieberals.

Yet, in the next breath they’ll bemoan in the lack of affordable housing.

I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy