Author Topic: Possible meteorite crashes through roof of New Jersey home  (Read 296 times)

Offline Kamaji

Possible meteorite crashes through roof of New Jersey home

By Olivia Land
May 9, 2023

A possible meteorite crashed through the roof of a New Jersey residence this week to the shock of the homeowners, officials said.

The four-by-six-inch object struck the ranch-style home on Old Washington Crossing Pennington Road in Hopewell Township on Monday, destroying the hardwood floor, the Hopewell Township Police Department said.

“It appears whatever came from the sky fell through the roof of the top window that’s my dad’s bedroom,” resident Suzy Kop told CBS.

Kop said she thought someone had thrown a rock at the house until she got a closer look at the oblong object, which was “warm” to the touch.

“We are thinking it’s a meteorite, came through here, hit the floor here because that’s completely damaged, it ricocheted up to this part of the ceiling and then finally rested on the floor there,” she told the outlet.

Source:  https://nypost.com/2023/05/09/new-jersey-home-struck-by-possible-meteorite/

Offline mountaineer

Re: Possible meteorite crashes through roof of New Jersey home
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2023, 12:58:50 pm »
 ****rain man***
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2023, 05:07:01 pm »
Meteorite or crapite fallen from a plane?

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #3 on: May 09, 2023, 05:23:59 pm »
Never heard of a ricocheting meteorite before.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley