Author Topic: Inside the Biden White House, aides reportedly knock president for eating ‘like a child’  (Read 611 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
May 8, 2023 2:27pm EDT
Inside the Biden White House, aides reportedly knock president for eating ‘like a child’
President Biden prefers PB&J sandwiches, BLT's, pizza and ice cream over salmon and salad
By Brianna Herlihy | Fox News

President Biden doesn't like to eat vegetables, and his poor diet causes a constant battle between him and first lady Jill Biden, who wants him to be healthy ahead of a 2024 presidential campaign.

Biden, who turned 80 this year, eats "like a child," according to White House aides quoted in a Monday report from Axios. The outlet said the "internal tug-of-war over Joe Biden's diet is just one of many public and private steps being taken by close aides and the first lady" to keep the president healthy ahead of what is anticipated to be a grueling campaign season.

According to the report, the president's current and former aides say his favorite dishes include peanut butter and jelly sandwiches, BLT's, pizza, cookies, spaghetti with butter and red sauce, and ice cream that he occasionally makes into a full sundae.

He doesn't drink alcohol, but he'll indulge in orange Gatorade.

more
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/inside-biden-white-house-aides-knock-president-eating-like-child
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online andy58-in-nh

...and not a very bright one.
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline Kamaji

So he likes American comfort foods.  What should he be eating?  Escargot?

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
So he likes American comfort foods.  What should he be eating?  Escargot?
At his age if he decided to eat lard with mayo sandwiches, followed by a pack of cigarettes, who cares? Let him eat whatever he wants.
BTW: That menu made me think of Elvis Presley. He ate like that too.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online libertybele

I'm not by any means a Brandon fan, but how flippin' petty; let him eat what he wants. 

BTW, every once in awhile I eat peanut butter and jelly sandwiches or I'll often have peanut butter and jelly on crackers.  Peanut butter is wonderful!

Pizza, BLT's, spaghetti  -- throw in a slice of apple pie and you're all set.  :laugh: 
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline berdie

At his age if he decided to eat lard with mayo sandwiches, followed by a pack of cigarettes, who cares? Let him eat whatever he wants.
BTW: That menu made me think of Elvis Presley. He ate like that too.

Agreed! If I am lucky enough to make to 80 I plan on eating what I want, smoking and drinking.

And, heck, I might start before 80. This "adulting" is getting on my nerves. :rolling:

Offline mountaineer

It's not like fresh vegetables are going to do Prezzy Veg any good at this point, anyway.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Kamaji

It's not like fresh vegetables are going to do Prezzy Veg any good at this point, anyway.

:thumbsup:

Online libertybele

Agreed! If I am lucky enough to make to 80 I plan on eating what I want, smoking and drinking.

And, heck, I might start before 80. This "adulting" is getting on my nerves. :rolling:

:amen:

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
I'm not by any means a Brandon fan, but how flippin' petty; let him eat what he wants. 

BTW, every once in awhile I eat peanut butter and jelly sandwiches or I'll often have peanut butter and jelly on crackers.  Peanut butter is wonderful!

Pizza, BLT's, spaghetti  -- throw in a slice of apple pie and you're all set.  :laugh:

LOL!

Once in awhile, will open a mini-stack (12) of original Ritz crackers...dab of peanut butter and Welch's grape jelly.

"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Reports are that they are dosing him with massive amounts of anti-dementia drugs. Why?
They are shutting the barn doors but the horses have already run away.
Not going to do any good at this point anyway.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!

I'd like to know if they're giving him "BALANCE OF NATURE" fruits and veggies.  :bolt:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Online libertybele

LOL!

Once in awhile, will open a mini-stack (12) of original Ritz crackers...dab of peanut butter and Welch's grape jelly.

Yeppers -- it's truly wonderful. PB&J - you can't go wrong.  Though I prefer strawberry over grape.

Online roamer_1

LOL!

@DCPatriot

One of the best things on the planet is a package of ritz or saltines, a summer sausage (thuringer), a block of cheese (sharp cheddar or pepper jack), and a pocket knife. Not just for the taste, but for the action... I can sit and whittle away, all night long.  :beer:

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
Reports are that they are dosing him with massive amounts of anti-dementia drugs. Why?
They are shutting the barn doors but the horses have already run away.
Not going to do any good at this point anyway.

Good thing they aren't feeding him meth. He could take apart the country even faster (and not be able to fix it).
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Joe, if you don't eat your meat, you can't have any pudding!
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online libertybele

@DCPatriot

One of the best things on the planet is a package of ritz or saltines, a summer sausage (thuringer), a block of cheese (sharp cheddar or pepper jack), and a pocket knife. Not just for the taste, but for the action... I can sit and whittle away, all night long.  :beer:

That's also a good combo.  :beer:

Offline mountaineer

... Jill Biden, who's known to enjoy a glass of wine, eats a lot of grilled chicken or fish.

She told Parade magazine in January 2021 that she prefers fresh fruit and vegetables while the president likes ketchup, angel hair pasta with red sauce, and peanut butter and jelly.

'He's pretty much a basic eater,' she said.

When Joe Biden was vice president, the staff kept the place stocked with vanilla chocolate-chip Häagen-Dazs ice cream, Special K cereal, one bunch of red grapes, sliced cheese, six eggs, sliced bread, one tomato from the garden, and at least two apples on hand at all times, The New York Times reported.  ...
Daily Mail

No doubt she does.  0005
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online libertybele

Joe, if you don't eat your meat, you can't have any pudding!

Oh no, Brandon drinks orange Gatorade too. 

Seriously, there are worse things that Brandon is doing other than eating unhealthily ..... I can't believe Mama Jill and his aides are in a tizzy over this.  They all have a screw loose.