Author Topic: Is There Any Option? Biden Must Be Impeached Over Impending Title 42 Border Collapse  (Read 309 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Is There Any Option? Biden Must Be Impeached Over Impending Title 42 Border Collapse

Washington Watcher II
05/07/2023

With Title 42 public-health expulsion of illegal aliens set to end on May 11, Traitor Joe Biden wants you to believe he will stop the invasion he has been aiding and abetting since he took the oath of office.

The latest get-tough charade: his sending 1,500 military troops to the border, supposedly to help control it. In fact, they’ll help move more illegals into the country. And Biden’s lying lackeys claim his policies have massively reduced illegal-alien crossings.

How much more must Biden and his Treason Lobby gang do to persuade House Republicans to impeach him?

President Trump triggered Title 42 during the Flu Manchu panic. Treason Lobbyists waged lawfare against it, but now that the public health emergency Trump cited is over, Biden will simply end it. Problem: It was one of the few measures in place to slow the invasion. Illegals aren’t any healthier than they were when Trump imposed the order, but that won’t stop Biden from scrapping it.

https://www.alipac.us/f12/there-any-option-biden-must-impeached-over-impending-title-42-border-collapse-408535/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online catfish1957

• If you are a democrat.... You are my enemy. We will never forget May 30, 2024. FJB
  • Political Researcher
<repeat>. Getting 18 dim senators to cross over and convict Pedo Joe is less likely than a unicorn flying out of a skittle colored rainbow over Capitol.

Pointless.  Let the SOB flutter in the breeze of his abject failure.  Clinton like post impeachment sympathy points is about his only hope at this point.   
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
He should at least be impeached.  Whether there will be enough commiecrats in the senate to convict him is anyone's guess. :pondering:
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline libertybele

Does it matter?? Millions of ILLEGALS have already come across and more are coming in.  That IS what needs to be stopped.  Where are our GOP congressmen rising up and trying to do something to stop the influx?  Flying them around and scattering them throughout the country does nothing to solve the problem, nor is merely saying that we have a crisis at the border. They actually have to do something about it!  Impeachment does nothing to solve the problem!!!!

This is nothing but frivolous chatter.    9999hair out0000 888mouth

Let countries know that the U.S.A. has implemented a zero tolerance policy of illegal crossing at the border and then enforce the border with armed military and armed drones that are allowed to fire at those crossing ILLEGALLY!  Problem greatly resolved.

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
He should at least be impeached.  Whether there will be enough commiecrats in the senate to convict him is anyone's guess. :pondering:
@rangerrebew

I could see how an impeachment could have a positive impact with people rallying to 'save' poor picked on Joe.  :shrug:
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
It will only be for show, which may have value of it's own, bit the only way to get Biden at this point is via the 25th Amendment.

This author like many media conservatives need to grow the hell up and stop being petulant children. The only way to beat these guys now is to become ruthless craven bastards willing to do a relentless campaign of political Beltway throat slitting in the dark.

Other than a few Red states at this point, I don't see anything effective happening anytime soon.
The Republic is lost.