Author Topic: Mayorkas: ‘We will deliver consequences’  (Read 197 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Mayorkas: ‘We will deliver consequences’
« on: May 08, 2023, 02:19:54 pm »
Mayorkas: ‘We will deliver consequences’
by: Sandra Sanchez

Posted: May 5, 2023 / 06:18 PM CDT

Updated: May 5, 2023 / 06:18 PM CDT

BROWNSVILLE, Texas (Border Report) — Homeland Security Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas rounded out two days of touring the Rio Grande Valley in South Texas on Friday with a hardline message to migrants and smugglers not to head north, and a warning that U.S. asylum laws are soon changing with the end of Title 42.

“We will deliver consequences for individuals who arrive at our southern border irregularly,” Mayorkas told media on the dirt border levee overlooking an abandoned golf course in Brownsville, Texas.

This area has been the site of 30,000 migrant apprehensions since April 16 and most are Venezuelans, according to RGV Chief Patrol Agent Gloria Chavez. On Friday morning alone, the RGV Sector apprehended 2,300 asylum-seekers, most in Brownsville, Mayorkas said.

https://www.borderreport.com/immigration/mayorkas-we-will-deliver-consequences/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Re: Mayorkas: ‘We will deliver consequences’
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2023, 02:21:02 pm »
Darn straight there will be consequences!  They will only get four-star hotels to live in. :whistle:
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2023, 02:26:36 pm »
Deliver this Ma joker -  :MiniGun: then I MIGHT believe you are serious.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Online catfish1957

• If you are a democrat.... You are my enemy. We will never forget May 30, 2024. FJB
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #3 on: May 08, 2023, 02:30:30 pm »

« Last Edit: May 08, 2023, 02:32:18 pm by catfish1957 »
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.