Author Topic: Evidence of ‘criminal scheme’ involving Biden clan to be released: ‘Wednesday will be a very big day  (Read 271 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Evidence of ‘criminal scheme’ involving Biden clan to be released: ‘Wednesday will be a very big day for the American people’
May 8, 2023 | Chris Donaldson

The top House Oversight Committee Republican said that lawmakers have now gathered substantial evidence of President Joe Biden and his family’s foreign influence-peddling schemes and that he intends to reveal it this week.

Rep. James Comer (R-Ky.) joined Fox News anchor Maria Bartiromo on this week’s “Sunday Morning Futures” where he outlined the latest developments in the probe of the “criminal” scheme involving the Biden clan.

Comer, who chairs the powerful committee said that he and Senator Chuck Grassley (R-Iowa) received information from a whistleblower implicating Biden in a “pay-for-play scheme” for him and his family to receive money in exchange for foreign policy decisions, and that the information will be made public on Wednesday.

“Based on the fact that nine different Biden family members have been receiving payments from a web of LLCs that are receiving payments from adversaries around the world, this fits a pattern of questionable behavior that the Biden family members have been doing to receive funds,” Comer told the host. “So we take this whistleblower claim very seriously. We know it exists. We know the FBI has the document. I can tell you this, the Biden family have received a lot of payments from the Chinese Communist Party, from entities that are state-owned entities”

more
https://www.bizpacreview.com/2023/05/08/evidence-of-criminal-scheme-involving-biden-clan-to-be-released-wednesday-will-be-a-very-big-day-for-the-american-people-1357057/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mountaineer

Apparently, the White House doesn't appreciate the NY Post reporting on Hunter Biden's laptop and his myriad crimes., having banned the Post from attending an event with Joe and his secretary of transportation.

https://twitter.com/nypost/status/1655647289241640960
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
The media and the pols have pulled this crap too many times in the past for me to fall for itt again.

I will believe this is happening when I see prominent Dims being led away in handcuffs on tv.

Even then I will take it with a drop of doubt. The DNC can always get the charges dropped in time for them to run again.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!