Author Topic: RFK JR.: CIA “Definitely Involved In The Murder” Of JFK  (Read 187 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
RFK JR.: CIA “Definitely Involved In The Murder” Of JFK
by Steve Watson
May 8th 2023, 5:06 am
Says U.S. Intelligence has presided over a "60-year Cover-up"

Once again displaying that he is not afraid to go on the offensive against the Deep State, Presidential candidate Robert F. Kennedy Junior stated this past weekend that he believes the CIA was “involved in the murder” of his uncle and has presided over a “60-year cover-up”.

During an interview, host Jason Calacanis asked Kennedy “Do you believe they (the CIA) were involved in the murder of your uncle?”

Kennedy instantly responded “They were definitely involved in the murder and the 60-year cover-up,” adding “They’re still not releasing, you know the papers that legally they have to release.”

RFK Jr. also noted that his father Bobby Kennedy’s belief about assassination was that the CIA was responsible, noting that President Kenndy’s brother even called Langley and asked “did your people do this?”

Watch:

https://www.infowars.com/posts/rfk-jr-cia-definitely-involved-in-the-murder-of-jfk/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Re: RFK JR.: CIA “Definitely Involved In The Murder” Of JFK
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2023, 11:42:42 am »
He might want to avoid Dallas while campaigning. :whistle:
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2023, 11:46:47 am »
He might want to avoid Dallas while campaigning. :whistle:

And the Ambassador Hotel's Embassy Ballroom and kitchen.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #3 on: May 08, 2023, 01:31:02 pm »
CIA “Definitely Involved In The Murder” Of JFK

Duh!!!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien