Author Topic: EXCLUSIVE: Shocking images show the TWO-MILE long vehicle encampment  (Read 177 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
EXCLUSIVE: Shocking images show the TWO-MILE long vehicle encampment - made up of people living in RVs, trucks and trailers - along Highway 101 north of San Francisco as low income people are pushed out of the housing market

The average household income in the county is $131,000, with 78 percent of homeless locals living in the area before being forced to the encampment

Pictured taken by DailyMail.com show families living in tents and using portable barbeques as their belongings spill out of the RV's

The state has been handed more than $3million to try to help those living in the vehicles find homes
By EMMA JAMES FOR DAILYMAIL.COM

PUBLISHED: 10:44 EDT, 5 May 2023 | UPDATED: 14:53 EDT, 5 May 2023

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12050937/Shocking-images-TWO-MILE-long-encampment-people-living-RVs-trucks-trailers.html
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson