Author Topic: Biden setting stage for pardoning Hunter as he frames potential DOJ charges as 'political witch hunt  (Read 186 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
May 7, 2023 9:04am EDT
Biden setting stage for pardoning Hunter as he frames potential DOJ charges as 'political witch hunt': Devine
Biden denied that a potential Hunter indictment would have any impact on his presidency

By Bailee Hill | Fox News

President Biden is setting the stage for pardoning his son Hunter as his Department of Justice weighs a potential indictment stemming from a years-long federal investigation, Fox News contributor Miranda Devine warned.

Devine's comments come after Biden finally addressed the possibility of his son facing charges during a rare sit-down interview where he dismissed the chance that it would have any impact on his tenure in office.

"That mythology of Joe Biden that's been around for more than four decades, which is that he's a lovely family man… moderate Democrat, lunch pail Joe, working class Joe, the poorest man in Congress, and a wonderful family man full of empathy because of the tragedies in his own life. That's what he's playing on," Devine said during "Fox & Friends Weekend" Sunday.

more
https://www.foxnews.com/media/biden-setting-stage-pardoning-hunter-he-frames-potential-doj-charges-political-witch-hunt-devine
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline libertybele

I think we all know that Hunter will never be held responsible for anything nor Brandon and Soros & Co.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
I think we all know that Hunter will never be held responsible for anything nor Brandon and Soros & Co.

I think we know that Hunter is just one of Joseph Robinette Biden Jr.'s MANY bagmen and nothing of any legal consequence will happen to any of them.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Kamaji

:thumbsup: