Author Topic: Biden’s Brain Short-Circuits During First 30 Seconds of Interview, Shows Why So Many Dread His Re-el  (Read 398 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Biden’s Brain Short-Circuits During First 30 Seconds of Interview, Shows Why So Many Dread His Re-election
By Kyle BeckerMay 6, 2023

In a sit-down interview with MSNBC’s Stephanie Ruhle, President Joe Biden gave Americans further cause for concern with his remarks on a number of critical topics.

Most perplexing was his rambling response to a question within the first 30 seconds of the interview. Watch:

https://twitter.com/NewsBecker/status/1654874291392106496

more
https://trendingpoliticsnews.com/bidens-msnbc-interview-knab/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
'Buffering' hahahaha.

Said it here a couple of times, Sniffy is mentally spiraling down fast and is going to be a vegetable by '24. They are going to have to do something.
The Republic is lost.

Online mountaineer

So glad they chose a Biden slurper to conduct the interview.
Richard Grenell
@RichardGrenell

The White House picked @SRuhle because she’s supposed to be the actual news reporter at @msnbc. But she’s literally a cheerleader for Democrats.

She says “while there’s no tie to you” re: Hunter. This is the DNC line - the emails show “10% for the big guy”. Why didn’t Stephanie ask who the big guy is?!?!

“while there’s no tie to you”
3:32 PM · May 7, 2023
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
And....the nuclear football is in this fools hands. Go quietly into the good night, Joe.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
Trump was so bad, we were told anything would be better than Trump, especially the immaculate moderate HOLY demented JOE.  The blessings of what you get when you worship the lying 'holy' corrupted leading you down hells path of alternate morality/righteousness.  They are just as determined to derail human conscious now as they were the last PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION.
Still along for the ride?
 :smokin: :smokin: :smokin:
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Online libertybele

And....the nuclear football is in this fools hands. Go quietly into the good night, Joe.

Makes you feel all snugly safe and secure doesn't it?? 
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Biden's brain hasn't been running things all along, folks.

It's the 'kingmakers' who are the problem, not the 'king'.

Whoever (and there are likely several) is behind the scenes coming up with the crap he announces is the problem.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online libertybele

Biden's brain hasn't been running things all along, folks.

It's the 'kingmakers' who are the problem, not the 'king'.

Whoever (and there are likely several) is behind the scenes coming up with the crap he announces is the problem.

Obama/Soros
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Obama/Soros
They are part of it, but there are names back there we have not heard yet.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Smokin Joe postulates:
"They are part of it, but there are names back there we have not heard yet..."

Yes.
The "obscured politburo".

I sense that DHS guy Mayorkas holds a position there, not on top, but certainly influential. Look at the "success" he's had in his position...