Author Topic: Bud Light now taking fire from BOTH sides for Dylan Mulvaney fiasco as Chicago gay bars nix sales  (Read 598 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Bud Light now taking fire from BOTH sides for Dylan Mulvaney fiasco as Chicago gay bars nix sales
May 7, 2023 | Chris Donaldson

Alcoholic beverage giant Anheuser-Busch was severely burned by backlash over the ill-fated decision of a “woke” marketing exec to bring in transgender TikTok influencer Dylan Mulvaney to pitch its Bud Light brand and now another log has been thrown onto the roaring dumpster fire by the perpetually aggrieved LGBTQ+ community.

With outraged customers boycotting Bud Light over the Mulvaney ads, the company is now getting it from both ends with those who feel that it has abandoned the creepy TikToker joining the boycotts including several Chicago gay bars that are no longer selling the suds out of protest.

2Bears Tavern Group, which owns four bars in Chi-town cited the “abandonment of its support” as the reason why it would longer serve Anheuser-Busch products at its locations, citing the statement of CEO Brendan Whitworth who dared to suggest that the company didn’t mean to take sides in the left-wing cultural revolution that is being waged on America.

“We never intended to be part of a discussion that divides people. We are in the business of bringing people together over a beer,” Whitworth said in his April 14 statement, fighting words for the owners of the quartet of Windy City homosexual hangouts.

In a statement posted to social media, 2Bears announced that its bars were “discontinuing all Anheuser-Busch InBev products, including Busch Light, Bud Light and Goose Island 312.”

more
https://www.bizpacreview.com/2023/05/07/bud-light-now-taking-fire-from-both-sides-for-dylan-mulvaney-fiasco-as-chicago-gay-bars-nix-sales-1356795/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
You know the real funny story is when all this beer reaches shelf life, and we start having to see disposal.  And with my experience with municpal waste water requirements, mass disposal of even 5% alcohol just isn't going to happen legally overnight.  They are not only going to have to eat the cost of lost sales, but will have to pay to treat/dispose of the woke brew.   :silly:

Or give one big free beer bash to anyone wants it.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online roamer_1

You know the real funny story is when all this beer reaches shelf life, and we start having to see disposal.  And with my experience with municpal waste water requirements, mass disposal of even 5% alcohol just isn't going to happen legally overnight.  They are not only going to have to eat the cost of lost sales, but will have to pay to treat/dispose of the woke brew.   :silly:

Or give one big free beer bash to anyone wants it.

They pour it into feed mash... There'll be quite a few sh*t-faced hogs and cattle herds...  :laugh:

Offline Kamaji

So, A-B is taking it from both ends now?

Offline mountaineer

Oh noez, now the gayz don't want Bud Light? That will really cut into sales by at least 0.000002 percent.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online roamer_1

Online roamer_1

Oh noez, now the gayz don't want Bud Light? That will really cut into sales by at least 0.000002 percent.

YEAH... So they can claim they did it to Bud... trying to take the edge off the bare fact that the whole dang country is fed up with their political bullshit - As proven in Butt Light.

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
They pour it into feed mash... There'll be quite a few sh*t-faced hogs and cattle herds...  :laugh:
Have you ever seen drunken cattle?

It's funny from a safe distance, but NO FUN up close, and they tend to get pretty owly the next day...
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online roamer_1

Have you ever seen drunken cattle?

It's funny from a safe distance, but NO FUN up close, and they tend to get pretty owly the next day...

Yes I have... Seen em on fermented grain. But far more horses... Because I was mostly about horses...

Hell, I've got drunk WITH my horse, nearly as often as my dog...  :laugh: