Author Topic: Trump And Biden, Get Your Brainteasers Out, Nikki Haley Details Mental Competency Test For Pols Over  (Read 756 times)

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
Story by Maureen Meehan • 6h ago

When White House contender Nikki Haley called for a "new generation of leaders" this past February, the former South Carolina governor was no doubt referring to the age of not only former President Donald Trump (76), it turns out she’s been hatching a plan to put President Biden and a few other politicians out to pasture as well.

Since she threw her hat into the ring, Haley (51) has repeatedly called for making "mental competency tests" compulsory for politicians over 75. This week, she laid out the details in a Fox News Op-Ed.

"The test I’m proposing for Sen. Feinstein, President Biden and others is not complicated or difficult. The Montreal Cognitive Assessment Test (MoCA) is a widely used tool for detecting cognitive decline," Haley wrote

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/trump-and-biden-get-your-brainteasers-out-nikki-haley-details-mental-competency-test-for-pols-over-75/ar-AA1aPLIF
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline Right_in_Virginia

How about mental competency tests for all candidates, and a complete list of medications along with some blood and urine?

Offline kevindavis007

Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Here is a brain teaser for Nikki.....  One she should have solved nearly 10 years ago. 

I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline kevindavis007

Here is a brain teaser for Nikki.....  One she should have solved nearly 10 years ago. 

That is why I like her. That flag is a flag of traitors who were in rebellion against this country.
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher

That is why I like her. That flag is a flag of traitors who were in rebellion against this country.

Your absolute  ignorance is overwhelming.  I hope she shits on your heritage soon.  And often.  GFY, twice if needed.

Enjoy your ultra woke candidate.
« Last Edit: May 07, 2023, 04:58:58 pm by catfish1957 »
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online libertybele

How about mental competency tests for all candidates, and a complete list of medications along with some blood and urine?

Sounds good.  I'd love to know what Chuckles is on.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline catfish1957

• Political Researcher
Sounds good.  I'd love to know what Chuckles is on.

Fetterman might break the instruments with so many graph peaks on the spectrometer. 

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
Fetterman might break the instruments with so many graph peaks on the spectrometer.

Hmmmm...he might flat line it.  :shrug:
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
It would require a Constitutional amendment to mandate federal candidates/officeholders pass a mental competency test.   Even if you could get that amendment passed, there would remain the possibility of that "mental competency" test being perverted Soviet-style into a test to ensure all candidates think "the right way".

Juice isn't worth the squeeze.  Voters have to make that call for themselves.

Offline Texas Yellow Rose

• Native Texan
Your absolute  ignorance is overwhelming.  I hope she shits on your heritage soon.  And often.  GFY, twice if needed.

Enjoy your ultra woke candidate.
Thank you! @catfish1957

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis