Author Topic: EXCLUSIVE: Photos Show Story of El Paso’s 2nd Migrant Emergency in 6 Months  (Read 223 times)

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
https://www.breitbart.com/border/2023/05/06/exclusive-photos-show-story-of-el-pasos-2nd-migrant-emergency-in-6-months/

EXCLUSIVE: Photos Show Story of El Paso’s 2nd Migrant Emergency in 6 Months
by Randy Clark
6 May 2023

EL PASO, Texas — Conditions in the heart of downtown El Paso leave no doubt as to the need for Mayor Oscar Leeser’s second disaster declaration in the past six months. Breitbart Texas visited the city observing more than 1,000 migrants, many of whom lack funds to leave the border region, camped on city sidewalks and in nearby alleys.

At the city’s press conference announcing the declaration, Mayor Leeser told reporters, “We are getting prepared now for what we call the unknown, and the unknown is what will happen after May 11.” Leeser told reporters he visited nearby Juarez, Mexico, to estimate the number of potential migrants ready to cross into the United States as the deadline for the expiration of the Title 42 Emergency COVID-19 expulsion authority nears. In a late April news report, the Governor of the Mexican border state of Chihuahua estimated 35,000 migrants may be prepared to make the crossing from Juarez, Mexico into El Paso in the coming weeks.

More at URL above, but the pics tell the story:

Offline mountaineer

I guess land mines aren't an option.  :pondering:
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
Coming soon to the neighborhood where you live.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley