Author Topic: A man took his Tesla on a road trip for the first time and tells EV owners to beware of the 'charg  (Read 259 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor

A man took his Tesla on a road trip for the first time and tells EV owners to beware of the 'charging curve'
Story by stabahriti@insider.com (Sam Tabahriti) • 6h ago

Last month, Ryan Shelton took his 2017 Tesla Model S on a road trip for the first time.

He drove almost 1,300 miles, from North Long Beach to Burney Falls in California and back.
He underestimated how much the terrain would affect the battery's range and has three big takeaways.

Ryan Shelton bought his Tesla a year ago but hadn't taken it on a road trip until April. 

https://www.msn.com/en-us/autos/news/a-man-took-his-tesla-on-a-road-trip-for-the-first-time-and-tells-ev-owners-to-beware-of-the-charging-curve/ar-AA1aOyfz?ocid=msedgntp&cvid=567a82e971424ccd946553669e4fb307&ei=21

The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson