Author Topic: Biden: Hunter Has ‘Done Nothing Wrong’ and His Situation Impacts My Presidency ‘By Making Me Feel Pr  (Read 290 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Biden: Hunter Has ‘Done Nothing Wrong’ and His Situation Impacts My Presidency ‘By Making Me Feel Proud of Him’

Ian Hanchett 5 May 2023

During an interview with MSNBC on Friday aired on Friday’s broadcast of “The 11th Hour,” President Joe Biden responded to the prospect of his son, Hunter, facing federal charges from the Department of Justice and how any potential charges brought by the DOJ will impact his presidency by stating that “my son’s done nothing wrong.” And that the situation surrounding Hunter “impacts my presidency by making me feel proud of him.”

Host Stephanie Ruhle asked, “Sir, there is something personal that’s affecting you. Your son — while there [are] no ties to you — could be charged by your Department of Justice. How will that impact your presidency?”

Biden answered, “First of all, my son’s done nothing wrong. I trust him. I have faith in him. And it impacts my presidency by making me feel proud of him.”

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2023/05/05/biden-hunter-has-done-nothing-wrong-his-situation-impacts-presidency-by-making-me-feel-proud-of-him/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Hoodat

To say that you support your son no matter what would be one thing.  It would be natural to stand by those you love.  But Biden has gone beyond that.  By saying Hunter has done nothing wrong and that he is proud of him, he is supporting and defending the criminal acts on their own.  Which basically is an admission that he was engaging in those same acts themselves.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online LMAO

To say that you support your son no matter what would be one thing.  It would be natural to stand by those you love.  But Biden has gone beyond that.  By saying Hunter has done nothing wrong and that he is proud of him, he is supporting and defending the criminal acts on their own.  Which basically is an admission that he was engaging in those same acts themselves.

Yup
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Online Kamaji

:thumbsup: