Author Topic: MSNBC Interview: Biden: ‘No One’s Ever Tied’ Budget to Debt Limit, I Won’t Negotiate Because My Econ  (Read 314 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Biden: ‘No One’s Ever Tied’ Budget to Debt Limit, I Won’t Negotiate Because My Economy’s Better than Trump’s

Ian Hanchett 5 May 2023

During an interview with MSNBC on Friday aired on Friday’s broadcast of “The 11th Hour,” President Joe Biden claimed that “no one’s ever tied” their budget to raising the debt ceiling and responded to charges that former President Donald Trump was willing to play ball on issues while he won’t by stating that Trump hurt the economy and increased debt, while the economy under the Biden presidency is doing well.

Biden said, “[T]he idea someone, for the first time, is saying, unless you pass this ridiculous budget I have — which is the way I would characterize what the Republican MAGA budget is — unless you pass this budget, we’re not going to increase the debt limit and we’re going to go bankrupt, we’re going to — the United States of America is going to renege for the first time in history on its debt. And you just can’t — no one’s ever tied them together before. I’ve said to the Republican leader, here’s the deal: Take the debt limit, pass it like you did three times when Trump was president, and he increased the whole national debt for 200 years by 40%.”

Host Stephanie Ruhle then asked, “Republicans would argue, though, that Donald Trump, at the very least, they would say, played ball. You’re not willing to play ball, they would say.”

Biden responded, “Play ball? He ballooned the debt, he created unemploy[ment]. Look, when I came to office, we had incredibly high unemployment, we were in a situation where we had very little movement on anything going on. And look at the employment rate now. Just today, 250,000 new jobs, highest participation in 75 years of women in the job market, lowest unemployment rate for African Americans. Things are moving.”

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2023/05/05/biden-no-ones-ever-tied-budget-to-debt-limit-i-wont-negotiate-because-my-economys-better-than-trumps/
« Last Edit: May 06, 2023, 12:46:59 pm by mystery-ak »
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Biden: My Poll Numbers Are the Same as Other Presidents and People only Heard ‘Negative News for Three Years’

During an interview with MSNBC on Friday aired on Friday’s broadcast of “The 11th Hour,” President Joe Biden responded to his polling numbers by stating that his numbers are the same as every president who won re-election, people have only heard “negative news” for the past three years, and “much of what we were able to do only is going to come into play now.”

Host Stephanie Ruhle asked, “You’re talking about real, practical solutions, when you reference insulin, that you’ve come up with. Why do you think you don’t get more credit for it? Why do you think your polling is where it is?”

Biden answered, “Well, I don’t think people — by the way, every major one who won re-election, their polling numbers were where mine are now.”

Ruhle then cut in to say, “Put polling aside then, sentiment in this country, despite all these wins, is not very good.”

more
https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2023/05/05/biden-my-poll-numbers-are-the-same-as-other-presidents-and-people-only-heard-negative-news-for-three-years/
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Biden on His Age: I ‘Know More than the Vast Majority of People’

MSNBC host Stephanie Ruhle previewed her interview with President Joe Biden Friday on MSNBC’s “The Beat,” in which the president said he knew “more than the vast majority of people” when asked about his advanced age being a factor to voters in the 2024 presidential race.

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2023/05/05/biden-on-his-age-i-know-more-than-the-vast-majority-of-people/
« Last Edit: May 06, 2023, 12:47:55 pm by mystery-ak »
Support the USO

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
My God, that headline?

My Economy's better than Trump.
My Economy is better than Trump's was.

This transposition of the possessive case with contractions is driving me crazy.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online LMAO

From the article

Host Stephanie Ruhle asked, “You’re talking about real, practical solutions, when you reference insulin, that you’ve come up with. Why do you think you don’t get more credit for it? Why do you think your polling is where it is?”

Talk about a softball interview
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Hoodat

‘No One’s Ever Tied’ Budget to Debt Limit'

Lenders do it all the time.  When I tell a mortgage company that I want a loan for a $5 million house, they immediately want to see my budget and know how much salary I make, how much cash I have, etc.  Democrats are living in Fantasyland today using our cash from Tomorrowland.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Hoodat

From the article

Talk about a softball interview

Talk about lies and bullshit.  Trump was the one who brought insulin prices down by eliminating red tape.  And one of Biden's first acts was to reverse that, driving insulin prices back up.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
As many times commented on by JOE BIDEN;  You compromise and bi-partisan to give the democrats whatever they want, all their way, while the DNC gives you Republicans a full bladder release to be 'fair' and 'just'.  Its been just that clear for decades, except to utter blind fools lock-stepping.
 :smokin: :smokin: :smokin:
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions