Author Topic: Texas Manhunt, Murders Expose Hidden Population of Illegal Migrants  (Read 105 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Texas Manhunt, Murders Expose Hidden Population of Illegal Migrants

NEIL MUNRO3 May 2023338
7:16
The quintuple murder of Honduran migrants has exposed the expanding mid-Texas housing developments that are home to many illegal economic migrants, said a Texas-based investigator for the Center for Immigration Studies.

The murders took place in a so-called “colonia” of migrants’ homes that sprawl across Liberty and San Jacinto counties. This settlement has created a home for some poor Americans — and a sanctuary for many tens of thousands of hard-working illegal migrants, plus a hideout for cartel outlaws, Todd Bensman told Breitbart News.

The cartel outlaws likely included the alleged gunman in the April 28 murders, Francisco Oropeza, Bensman said.

Bensman visited the area in 2022 for his new book, seeking to talk to local officials and police. Today, he spoke to locals and was told that a search of the gunman’s home showed:

https://www.breitbart.com/economy/2023/05/03/texas-murders-expose-hidden-population-illegal-migrants/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson