Author Topic: Border Crisis: Officers Seize $1.6 Million in Cocaine at Border Bridge  (Read 106 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Border Crisis: Officers Seize $1.6 Million in Cocaine at Border Bridge

LAREDO, Texas—U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP), Office of Field Operations (OFO) officers seized hard narcotics in one enforcement action over the weekend.

“The CBP officers’ experience played a significant role in these interceptions,” said Port Director Albert Flores, Laredo Port of Entry. “Our CBP officers’ hard work, perseverance and utilization of our canines and non-intrusive inspection systems resulted in the interception of these hard narcotics.”

The seizure occurred on Sunday, April 23 at the Juarez-Lincoln Bridge, when CBP officers encountered a commercial bus arriving from Mexico. The 2004 Motor Coach Industries Limited bus was referred for a canine and non-intrusive inspection system examination, resulting in the discovery of 120.90 pounds of alleged cocaine within the bus.

The narcotics had a street value of $1,614,270.

https://www.conservativedailynews.com/2023/04/border-crisis-officers-seize-1-6-million-in-cocaine-at-border-bridge/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson