Author Topic: Place Your Bets: How Long Before Eco-Nutters Start Attacking EVs?  (Read 120 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
WRITTEN BY I&I EDITORIAL BOARD ON MAY 5, 2023. POSTED IN LATEST NEWS

Place Your Bets: How Long Before Eco-Nutters Start Attacking EVs?

ev chargingToday, you’re not allowed to say a bad word about electric cars. They’re planet savers, after all. Environmentalists tell us so.

But there will come a day — in the not-too-distant future — when the climate change fanatics will decide that EVs are planet killers, too.

We’ve seen this bait-and-switch tactic before. [emphasis, links added]

Back in 2007, energy producers pumped money into environmental groups to promote natural gas. The Sierra Club used the funds to mount a “Beyond Coal” campaign touting the benefits of gas.

Joe Romm, a climate advocate at the Center for American Progress, declared that natural gas “may be the single biggest game changer for climate action in the next two decades.”

https://climatechangedispatch.com/place-your-bets-how-long-before-eco-nutters-start-attacking-evs/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson