Author Topic: Indiana Republican Ryan Webb mocks left by coming out as lesbian woman of color  (Read 245 times)

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

The Washington Times
By Valerie Richardson
May 1, 2023

Republican Ryan Webb may look like a typical straight White male, but he wants the voters of Delaware County, Indiana, to know that he identifies as a lesbian woman of color.

The county councilman ruffled some feathers after announcing last month on Facebook that he has “decided to come out and finally feel comfortable announcing my true authentic self,” even though he hasn’t changed his appearance or conservative views in any way.

“It is with great relief that I announce to everyone that I identify as a woman and not just any woman but as a woman of color as well,” he said in the April 12 post. “I guess this would make me gay/lesbian as well, since I am attracted to women.”

Indeed, Mr. Webb said he is happily married to his wife Brandy Webb, with whom he has six children.

(more)
https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2023/may/1/ryan-webb-delaware-county-indiana-councilman-mocks/
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
He needs to add "handicapped" to that list to make sure he has all the bases covered.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Everybody should do this. I mean really and actually do this. I did. When asked my gender identity at the VA, I said I am a female lesbian trapped in a man's body which is the oldest bar joke known to mankind. But Leftists have no understanding of humor. So she seriously wrote it down.

So right now today, at this moment, in some drawer in some file in the government, I am listed as a lesbian male. There is nothing, nothing on Earth, which is too absurd to be taken seriously by Leftists.

Trump is a Russian agent working for Putin!! The World is going to end in ten years!!

They are a political party of 'chicken littles'.

But I mean it. Every male in America should begin to identify as a woman. This is the only way to end the insanity.
If I were to join the military today, I would certainly join as a 'woman of color'. I would. Seriously.
« Last Edit: May 06, 2023, 04:38:10 am by 240B »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
It's my biggest question about reparations... who determines who is black?