Author Topic: ‘ESG is DOA in Florida’: DeSantis Does for Fla. What Biden Blocked Congress from Doing for Everyone  (Read 811 times)

Online libertybele

‘ESG is DOA in Florida’: DeSantis Does for Fla. What Biden Blocked Congress from Doing for Everyone

Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis (R) has done for Floridians what Pres. Joe Biden’s (D) veto prevented Congress from doing for all Americans: save citizens being victimized by woke Wall Street banks and giant investment managers who put politics over profits.

On Tuesday, DeSantis signed legislation “to combat government- and corporate-sanctioned activism and the environmental, social, and corporate governance (ESG) movement,” the governor’s office announced in a statement:

“Governor Ron DeSantis signed comprehensive legislation to protect Floridians from the corporatist environmental, social, and corporate governance (ESG) movement — a worldwide effort to inject woke political ideology across the financial sector, placing politics above the fiduciary duty to make the best financial decisions for beneficiaries.”

The new law prohibits institutions from using their powerful financial leverage to impose ESG ideology, regardless of the will and best interest of Floridians. Specifically, the legislation:............................

https://www.mrctv.org/blog/esg-doa-florida-desantis-does-fla-what-biden-blocked-congress-doing-everyone
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline DefiantMassRINO

DeSantis is not a fan of Free Enterprise and Free Thought.

////00000////

Seems DeSantis favors Mommy Dearest Nanny Big Government.

Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Online Kamaji

////00000////

Bullshit. 

Offline Ghost Bear

• Not an actual picture of me

////00000////

So you support the woke Globalist agenda. Got it.
Let it burn.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
‘ESG is DOA in Florida’: DeSantis Does for Fla. What Biden Blocked Congress from Doing for Everyone

Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis (R) has done for Floridians what Pres. Joe Biden’s (D) veto prevented Congress from doing for all Americans: save citizens being victimized by woke Wall Street banks and giant investment managers who put politics over profits.

On Tuesday, DeSantis signed legislation “to combat government- and corporate-sanctioned activism and the environmental, social, and corporate governance (ESG) movement,” the governor’s office announced in a statement:

“Governor Ron DeSantis signed comprehensive legislation to protect Floridians from the corporatist environmental, social, and corporate governance (ESG) movement — a worldwide effort to inject woke political ideology across the financial sector, placing politics above the fiduciary duty to make the best financial decisions for beneficiaries.”

The new law prohibits institutions from using their powerful financial leverage to impose ESG ideology, regardless of the will and best interest of Floridians. Specifically, the legislation:............................

https://www.mrctv.org/blog/esg-doa-florida-desantis-does-fla-what-biden-blocked-congress-doing-everyone

@libertybele

SOUNDS good,but how  are you going to accomplish  this? You can't just appoint someone as a dictator to determine what is beneficial to the public and what isn't. That is why we elect the clowns we call "politicians".

Don't get me wrong. I am all FOR it if a way can be found to do it without creating a whole new political dictatorship.

Seems to ME that this is the job of the judicial system,not politicians,and why the judicial system exists outside of politics. Or is supposed to,anyhow.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

////00000////

@DefiantMassRINO

That's the same message I got from this.

Seems to ME,that this sort of thing is the business of the legal system,not the politicians.

Then again,I guess that could also be said about most of our problems.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online roamer_1

That's the same message I got from this.

Dead wrong @sneakypete ... Woke is nothing but political liberal agenda.
Corporations doing the will of the political class is called Fascism.

DeSants is doing the direct opposite.