Author Topic: The left will destroy America’s youth to retain perpetual power  (Read 265 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
May 5, 2023
The left will destroy America’s youth to retain perpetual power
By Andrea Widburg

Lenin understood how important children are to any revolution. The most famous quotation attributed to him is, “Give us the child for eight years, and it will be a Bolshevik forever.” An alternative is, “Give me just one generation of youth, and I’ll transform the whole world.” Lenin envisioned a robust army of young people, left of mind and sound of body. America’s leftists have a very different vision. A trio of stories this week reveals their plan to destroy America’s young physically and mentally. They will not be “ambassadors” of leftism. Instead, they will be incapable of functioning without the government.

The first story is that Portland State University’s president is very worried about the mental health of the school’s LGBTQ+++ students. He’s not worried that many have been taught to deny their own bodies or that they know nothing about the civics, history, literature, and science that led America to be the most powerful and comfortable society in history. Instead, he’s worried that they will be psychologically unable to handle the fact that several states have banned or will ban giving minors toxic drugs and mutilating surgery in service to “transgenderism.”

To alleviate the stress of living in a federal republic where not every state supports the students’ delusions, PSU president Stephen Percy sent out an email blast promising those students that PSU will be a safe space for them in the face of “anti-trans bills.” How safe will this space be? So safe that he assures them that PSU’s Queer Resource Center will support them by providing “Cotton candy, temporary tattoos, and coloring….”

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2023/05/the_left_will_destroy_americas_youth_to_retain_perpetual_power.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline LMAO

Re: The left will destroy America’s youth to retain perpetual power
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2023, 03:15:46 pm »
Will?
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline DefiantMassRINO

« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2023, 03:21:39 pm »
 ////00000////

Where are the Deplorables' Safe Spaces?  They keep getting taken away from us.

Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2023, 12:48:26 am »
WILL destroy?

Hell,that is a part of their plan,and has been since Day One.

The mega-billionaires want absolute RULE over everyone but themselves. Nothing less than a world-wide dictatorship  with them making all the rules.

It ain't like this is a big secret.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!