Author Topic: Savor Trump’s Electoral Landslide -- Until the Phantoms Vote  (Read 610 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
May 5, 2023
Savor Trump’s Electoral Landslide -- Until the Phantoms Vote
By Jay Valentine

RINOs, psyops, controlled opposition like Breitbart and Fox and the grifter consultant class are selling the narrative that Trump wins the nomination bigly -- then takes the Electoral College.

Joe Biden is on wobbly knees, at the edge of the actuarial life chart, leaving America with the most ridiculous replacement president.  His own party doesn’t want him to run -- but the party owners are stuck with him. That too favors Trump.

Blissfully count the new Senate majority, the expanding House majority, and the keys to a White House that will finally drain the swamp.

Then, have a coffee, sit down and remember 2022.  That felt great too -- until the day after the election.

To become president, Trump must win a bunch of swing states.  To win each state he needs more ballots in his pile than the other guy.  It’s baked into the data -- which we look at every day -- that Trump is not going to win those swing states.  None of them.

It’s not his fault.  He will probably get more votes, just not more ballots.

Walk with me through the swing state landscape and let’s count them together.  Electoral votes in parentheses.

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2023/05/savor_trumps_electoral_landslide__until_the_phantoms_vote.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online libertybele

Re: Savor Trump’s Electoral Landslide -- Until the Phantoms Vote
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2023, 02:53:47 pm »
This is why the GOP needs someone else to run against the DEMS other than Trump.

Who?  DeSantis may or may not run.  Cruz stated that he's staying in the Senate and will not run (smart move).

Hawley?  Paul? 

Certainly Haley and Hutchison aren't strong enough candidates.  These are the GOP options at this point though.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline LMAO

« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2023, 03:12:47 pm »
In order to overcome the Democrats advantage, we need all the GOP on board plus a sizable number of independents

Trump won’t get that. Probably not RDS, either

With Trump as the nominee, we risk losing it all. With RDS, we may not get the WH but the risk to down ticket candidates is lessened

I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Online libertybele

« Reply #3 on: May 05, 2023, 03:18:56 pm »
In order to overcome the Democrats advantage, we need all the GOP on board plus a sizable number of independents

Trump won’t get that. Probably not RDS, either

With Trump as the nominee, we risk losing it all. With RDS, we may not get the WH but the risk to down ticket candidates is lessened

RDS hasn't even committed to running.  Who then?  As a country we cannot afford another 4 years under liberal rule. 

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline LMAO

« Reply #4 on: May 05, 2023, 03:22:48 pm »
RDS hasn't even committed to running.  Who then?  As a country we cannot afford another 4 years under liberal rule.

What should we do about it? MAGAs are determined to nominate a toxic election loser and I don’t think anyone else can overcome that.

The only buffer is down ticket races
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #5 on: May 05, 2023, 03:32:48 pm »

We focus on getting majorities in the Senate and House that can withstand the stupidity and have hides strong enough to withstand the invective from libs/dems about frustrating Biden's agenda.  And we focus on state elections.

Online libertybele

« Reply #6 on: May 05, 2023, 03:36:16 pm »
We focus on getting majorities in the Senate and House that can withstand the stupidity and have hides strong enough to withstand the invective from libs/dems about frustrating Biden's agenda.  And we focus on state elections.

Good luck with that.  Much easier said than done as the clock has run out.  We don't have time to try and fix DC and all the corruption.  Washington is broken and there is no fixing it.

State elections, hopefully.

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #7 on: May 05, 2023, 03:43:13 pm »
Good luck with that.  Much easier said than done as the clock has run out.  We don't have time to try and fix DC and all the corruption.  Washington is broken and there is no fixing it.

State elections, hopefully.

Congressional elections are more manageable, and are localized, so we need to focus on localizing our responses to them.  It's a lot harder to steal a bunch of Congressional elections than it is to steal the presidential election.

Offline cato potatoe

« Reply #8 on: May 05, 2023, 04:51:46 pm »
Has it ever been the case that a major party has defaulted to the weakest nominee under the assumption the election will be stolen from them?  Surely the MAGAns must realize how silly this looks to the other 70%.  The republicans are in for a long walk in the wilderness … if they think people are going to forget about this apocalyptic cult when 2028 rolls around, they may be disappointed. 

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #9 on: May 05, 2023, 05:40:05 pm »
This is why the GOP needs someone else to run against the DEMS other than Trump.

Who?  DeSantis may or may not run.  Cruz stated that he's staying in the Senate and will not run (smart move).

Hawley?  Paul? 

Certainly Haley and Hutchison aren't strong enough candidates.  These are the GOP options at this point though.
It really doesn't matter who runs in a rigged state.
The Democrats will keep counting until they win.
And yes, it is that simple.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #10 on: May 05, 2023, 05:41:20 pm »
Congressional elections are more manageable, and are localized, so we need to focus on localizing our responses to them.  It's a lot harder to steal a bunch of Congressional elections than it is to steal the presidential election.
Even with a veto proof majority, the usual suspects will defect.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #11 on: May 05, 2023, 05:41:55 pm »
Even with a veto proof majority, the usual suspects will defect.

Then put efforts into replacing them.

Nobody said it would be easy.

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #12 on: May 05, 2023, 10:39:16 pm »
bele:
"This is why the GOP needs someone else to run against the DEMS other than Trump"

(sigh)

The author of this op-ed piece gets it. But Bele does not.

The article addresses exactly what I've been posting about in this forum FOR THREE YEARS now.

The Party has reached a point where it has assembled both an "underground" and "above-ground" election apparatus in the critical states that will determine the outcome of the presidential election.

It no longer matters what Republican is running.
What matters is how well the apparatus will work when needed.

Bele, I asked you this in another thread yesterday:
If The Party's apparatus is effective and powerful enough to prevent Mr. Trump from winning, what makes you think any other Republican will be able to overcome it?

Do you expect a Republican victory in Pennsylvania in 2024?
Do you expect a Republican victory in Michigan in 2024?
Do you expect a Republican victory in Wisconsin in 2024?
Do you expect a Republican victory in Arizona in 2024?
Do you expect a Republican victory in Georgia in 2024?

If we can't win there...
... we can't win.