Author Topic: Red Sox fans snub Bud Light at Fenway Park in viral video: Their concession stands are a 'ghost town  (Read 294 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
May 4, 2023 5:30pm EDT
Red Sox fans snub Bud Light at Fenway Park in viral video: Their concession stands are a 'ghost town'
A TikTok video shows fans waiting in a crowded line at a concession stand while a nearby Bud Light vendor remains empty
By Yael Halon | Fox News
l

Boston Red Sox fans seemingly snubbed Bud Light vendors at Fenway Park on Wednesday, opting to purchase concessions at other stands as the beer brand remains embroiled in controversy over its partnership with transgender TikToker Dylan Mulvaney.

A video posted on TikTok by a user named Luis Tejada shows a packed line of fans waiting to buy refreshments in what appears to be the bleacher concourse section of Fenway Park while a nearby stand selling Bud Light beer cans is empty. The video has garnered over 1.2 million views and generated 8,909 comments as of Thursday afternoon.

"Guys, this is so funny and bizarre. Look at that," Tejada is heard saying, panning from a crowded line to an empty concession stand with workers awkwardly standing in front of a refrigerator stocked with blue Bud Light cans.

"Look at that," he says. "That is every single Bud Light stand here at Fenway Park."

more
https://www.foxnews.com/media/red-sox-fans-snub-bud-light-fenway-park-viral-video-their-stands-ghost-town
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline DefiantMassRINO

In which inning was the video taken?  Fenway usually stops selling beer after the 7th inning.

If the TikTok was made after the 7th inning, it's a nothing burger.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.