Author Topic: Comer says he knows what country is at the center of Biden's alleged 'criminal scheme'  (Read 339 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Comer says he knows what country is at the center of Biden's alleged 'criminal scheme'
by Cami Mondeaux, Congressional Reporter |
May 05, 2023 09:15 AM

House Oversight Committee Chairman James Comer (R-KY) responded to criticism over his decision to subpoena the FBI over unclassified records detailing an alleged “criminal scheme” by then-Vice President Joe Biden, noting he’s “confident” the document exists and that he knows its contents.

In an interview with Fox News on Thursday, the top Republican told host Sean Hannity he knows what country and policy decision are at the center of the alleged scheme but that he “is not at liberty” to disclose the information publicly. His comments come two days after Comer subpoenaed FBI Director Christopher Wray, demanding access to an unclassified record detailing an illegal arrangement between Biden and a foreign national during the Obama administration.

"We're very confident that this does exist. We're very confident in the whistleblower. And look, this fits a pattern of behavior that the Bidens have done," Comer said. "It's my understanding that it is submitted within their database and it's very difficult to take that out and destroy it because I had that same question.”

Comer issued the subpoena in conjunction with Sen. Chuck Grassley (R-IA) on Wednesday, demanding access to an FBI-generated FD-1023 form they say details an exchange of money between Biden and a foreign national that may have influenced U.S. policy decisions. The two Republicans were tipped off about the document’s existence by a whistleblower, although it remains unclear what wrongdoing Biden is being accused of conducting.

An FBI spokesperson confirmed to the Washington Examiner earlier this week that it received the subpoena and letter from the GOP lawmakers. The agency declined to comment further.

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/house/comer-says-he-knows-deatils-biden-alleged-criminal-scheme
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Kamaji

Let me guess, it starts with a 'C', ends with an 'a', and has 'hin' in the middle.

Online andy58-in-nh

Let me guess, it starts with a 'C', ends with an 'a', and has 'hin' in the middle.

"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline Kamaji

Given that the world is a sphere, and given that the gravitational attraction of a sphere is always toward the center and, therefore, normal at every point on the sphere's surface, aren't I always sitting on top of the world, no matter where I'm sitting?

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer

Meanwhile, the Biden camp is claiming there is nothing to C here.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline DefiantMassRINO

////00000////

... the top of the world did not work out well for Cody Jarrett.

Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Online andy58-in-nh

Given that the world is a sphere, and given that the gravitational attraction of a sphere is always toward the center and, therefore, normal at every point on the sphere's surface, aren't I always sitting on top of the world, no matter where I'm sitting?

Yes. And wherever you go... there you are.
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline Kamaji