Author Topic: Video: U.S. Enabling Mass Asylum and Humanitarian Permit Fraud at the Southern Border  (Read 97 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Video: U.S. Enabling Mass Asylum and Humanitarian Permit Fraud at the Southern Border
Migrants freely admit they’re coming to make money, not for protection from persecution

By Todd Bensman and Bryan Griffith on May 3, 2023

A new Center for Immigration Studies video report filmed in Mexico highlights the migrant numbers, nationalities, and reasons for crossing the southern border. A large number of Venezuelans, one of the largest populations presently entering the United States, are committing fraud to qualify for entry, as seen in the video.

Todd Bensman, the Center’s senior national security fellow, said “Over the past two years, I have been interviewing Venezuelans in Mexico who are using the humanitarian claim to qualify for entry to the U.S. Many are committing fraud (a felony) – throwing away their documents and pretending they have just escaped their home country and political persecution when in fact they have been living safely and happily, and gainfully employed, in other countries in South America and the Caribbean for years.”

https://cis.org/Video/US-Enabling-Mass-Fraud-Southern-Border
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson