Author Topic: New Study: Climate Models Have Uncertainties, Errors Over 100x Larger Than Claimed Drivers Of Warmin  (Read 148 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
New Study: Climate Models Have Uncertainties, Errors Over 100x Larger Than Claimed Drivers Of Warming
By Kenneth Richard on 4. May 2023

Share this...
Per a new study on the hydrological cycle’s role in climate change, today’s state-of-the-art climate models “assume the mean relative humidity at the ocean surface is constant.” They are also known to “assume unchanged wind conditions.” Even with this imaginary constancy, “uncertainties in modeling the hydrological cycle significantly [orders of magnitude, or more than 100-fold] exceed the observed effects of global warming.”

In a summarizing analysis of the thermodynamics associated with Earth’s hydrological processes (Koutsoyiannis, 2021), we learn that the impact of the natural heat exchange by evaporation, or the latent heat transfer from the ocean to the atmosphere, is approximately 80 W/m²/year, or 1,290 ZJ/year.

Total climate impacts from human greenhouse gas emissions amount to only  0.038 W/m²/year (0.612 ZJ/year in 2014).

Thus, Earth’s “natural locomotive” is about 2,100 times larger than claimed for anthropogenic forcing.

It is therefore clearly evident that “water is the main element that drives climate, rather than just being affected by climate as commonly thought.”

https://notrickszone.com/2023/05/04/new-study-climate-models-have-uncertainties-errors-over-100x-larger-than-claimed-drivers-of-warming/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson