Author Topic: CNN Legal Analyst Who Was Caught Masturbating On Zoom Lectures Supreme Court Justices On Ethics  (Read 310 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
CNN Legal Analyst Who Was Caught Masturbating On Zoom Lectures Supreme Court Justices On Ethics

Harold Hutchison
Reporter
May 04, 2023 2:52 PM ET

CNN legal analyst Jeffrey Toobin lectured the Supreme Court on ethics Wednesday after a new report on gifts and invitations received by Associate Justice Clarence Thomas.

“What we have to remember about Clarence Thomas is he knows that there is exactly one thing that can you do to a Supreme Court justice, which is impeach him and remove him, which is not going to happen here,” Toobin told “CNN This Morning” co-hosts Poppy Harlow and Kaitlan Collins. “It is never happening here.”

Toobin was suspended from the New Yorker after exposing himself and masturbating during a Zoom meeting in October 2020.

“I made an embarrassingly stupid mistake, believing I was off-camera,” Toobin said in a statement released after the incident.

https://rumble.com/embed/v2jfkfg/?pub=4

more
https://dailycaller.com/2023/05/04/cnn-legal-analyst-who-was-caught-masturbating-on-zoom-lectures-supreme-court-justices-on-ethics/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis