Author Topic: Report — Trump to Accuser E. Jean Carroll’s Lawyer: ‘You Wouldn’t Be My First Choice Either’  (Read 512 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 *****rollingeyes*****

Report — Trump to Accuser E. Jean Carroll’s Lawyer: ‘You Wouldn’t Be My First Choice Either’

Hannah Bleau 4 May 2023

Former President Donald Trump explained to accuser E. Jean Carroll’s lawyer that she would not be his “first choice” either after she asked him to elaborate on his previous comment on the columnist amid the civil trial in which Carroll has accused Trump of rape.

The civil trial launched by Elle Magazine columnist E. Jean Carroll is underway, as the writer has accused Trump of groping and raping her in a Bergdorf-Goodman dressing room in the mid-1990s— an accusation Trump has vehemently denied.

As Breitbart News reported, “Carroll is seeking monetary damages as well as a retraction of remarks Trump previously made,” first coming forward with the allegations while promoting her 2019 book, in which she highlighted the “hideous men” from her life. It is titled, What Do We Need Men For? However, she filed this civil suit after the Adult Survivors Act went into effect last year, removing the statute of limitations and thereby allowing her to move forward with this case.

However, in 2019, Trump addressed her accusations, accusing her of “totally lying.”

“I’ll say it with great respect: Number one, she’s not my type. Number two, it never happened. It never happened, OK?” he said.

Carroll later responded during a hit on CNN, stating, “I am so glad I am not his type.”

This case also included Trump accuser Jessica Leeds, 81, as a witness, who claims Trump assaulted her on a plane in 1979. Trump has dismissed her accusations as well, telling a crowd in 2016, “Believe me, she would not be my first choice. That I can tell you. You don’t know. That would not be my first choice.”

One of Carroll’s attorneys is Democrat Party activist Roberta Kaplan, who was involved with the feminist Time’s Up movement. Ironically, she left the group after her involvement in attempting to discredit former New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo’s accusers was uncovered.

At one point in his deposition, Trump was asked what he meant by his 2016 comment regarding his “first choice.”

According to a report from Inner City Press’s Matthew Russell Lee, Trump told attorney Kaplan that she would not be his first choice either, adding, “I hope you’re not insulted.”

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2023/05/04/report-trump-to-accuser-e-jean-carrolls-lawyer-you-wouldnt-be-my-first-choice-either/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline libertybele

Trump sure knows how to select his words at times.  *****rollingeyes*****
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Kamaji

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Trump sure knows how to select his words at times.  *****rollingeyes*****
Trump the great communicator...open mouth insert both feet **nononono*

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Trump the great communicator...open mouth insert both feet **nononono*
. Only his ego is bigger than his mouth.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.