Author Topic: Hunter Biden is White Trash  (Read 243 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Hunter Biden is White Trash
« on: May 04, 2023, 04:56:59 pm »
 Hunter Biden is White Trash
By Jessica Machado   Last updated May 3, 2023

Howie’s poll question of the day yesterday asked “Who is the biggest piece of white trash in America?”

The results are in:

Hunter Biden.

Endless transgressions – criminal and otherwise — have been committed by Hunter Biden. In fact, I am hard pressed to find anything that the President’s son has done that could be considered a moral or personal achievement.

Certainly, we can’t praise him for his brief affair with his dead brother’s widow, although President Biden and Dr. Jill thought it was just charming. 

In a statement released after that scandalous story broke, Sleepy Joe gave his public stamp of approval to the cringe-worthy relationship, stating: “We are all lucky that Hunter and Hallie found each other as they were putting their lives together again after such sadness. They have mine and Jill’s full and complete support and we are happy for them.”

A love story for the ages. At least a Biden love story.

Less than two years later, however, H&H were no longer a couple, if that’s what you could call them.

On the plus side, it looks like Beau’s widow got out just in time because shortly after they went splitsville, Hunter became a father for the fourth time. I use the term “father” loosely, however, because Monday the son of the President of the United States was in an Arkansas courtroom doubling down on his decisions to distance himself from his daughter.

more
https://howiecarrshow.com/hunter-biden-is-white-trash/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Re: Hunter Biden is White Trash
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2023, 05:20:31 pm »
The worst kind: 'Rich' White Trash.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2023, 05:23:14 pm »
The worst kind: 'Rich' White Trash.

Yep. The kind that give white trash a bad name.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #3 on: May 04, 2023, 05:41:59 pm »
If he wasn't a Biden he would be cooking meth in a single wide out in the woods.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #4 on: May 04, 2023, 05:43:58 pm »
If he wasn't a Biden he would be cooking meth in a single wide out in the woods.

How do we know he hasn't?
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #5 on: May 04, 2023, 05:48:00 pm »
Well, I'm sorry, but that's just a crass insult to honest white trash.