Author Topic: Michelle Obama Announces Company to Sell ‘Healthier’ Food to Children  (Read 1125 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Michelle Obama Announces Company to Sell ‘Healthier’ Food to Children

Hannah Bleau 4 May 2023

Former first lady Michelle Obama this week announced her latest initiative, co-founding PLEZi Nutrition in an attempt to “raise healthier kids.”

“I’m proud to announce the national launch of a company designed not just to provide better products, but to jump-start what I hope will be a race to the top that will transform the entire food industry,” Obama said while delivering a speech at the Wall Street Journal’s Future of Everything Festival.

Obama penned the “about” page of the PLEZi website, in which the former first lady claimed to have dedicated “so much” of her life to help children live healthier lives, pointing to her White House “Let’s Move!” initiative.

However, Obama claimed the U.S. remains in a “nutrient-related health crisis,” citing studies indicating that children are lacking in fiber and potassium and consuming too much sugar.

“So I’ve learned if you want to change the game on this issue, you can’t just rally support from the outside. You’ve go tot get inside. You’ve got to find ways to change the food and beverage industry itself,” she wrote.

“So that’s exactly what I’m doing,” Obama continued, identifying PLEZi as a company which she hopes will “transform the entire food industry.”

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2023/05/04/michelle-obama-announces-company-to-sell-healthier-food-to-children/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
Let me market that sucka....

Mooch's munchies.....  With a free bulge in every package.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
LMAO this reminds me when my grandson was in school and had to start taking hi lunch due to her impact on school lunches...
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Wasn't she responsible for more food getting thrown in the trash after her 'healthy food' initiative?

Besides, kids have different nutritional needs from adults.

(even dogs have that--otherwise there would be no "Puppy Chow")
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Kamaji

Wasn't she responsible for more food getting thrown in the trash after her 'healthy food' initiative?

Besides, kids have different nutritional needs from adults.

(even dogs have that--otherwise there would be no "Puppy Chow")

Yup.  That was her.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.

Mooches Lunch

School lunch.

I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion

Mooch's Munchies would just be another Obama cockup :tongue2:

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Remember, kiddies: Cattle eat grass, so beef is plant-based food.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline libertybele

Remember, kiddies: Cattle eat grass, so beef is plant-based food.

888high58888
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline DefiantMassRINO

"...children are lacking in fiber and potassium and consuming too much sugar"

Solution: bananas

Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline LMAO

Mooches Lunch

School lunch.

God that’s nasty

And the second picture doesn’t even look appetizing
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
And purely by coinky-dink,this same  company just happens to have been awarded a gooberment contract to supply  their food to skool chil-runs.

Imagine that!
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
"...children are lacking in fiber and potassium and consuming too much sugar"

Solution: bananas

@DefiantMassRINO

Bananas have sugar. I have been advised to  never  eat them because I have diabetes.

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
@DefiantMassRINO

Bananas have sugar. I have been advised to  never  eat them because I have diabetes.

Do you have to go on a fruitless search to find something to eat?
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline libertybele

@DefiantMassRINO

Which reminds me of an equation asked of a third grader (if I recall) -- I found his answer hilarious.

Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

@bigheadfred

Never been a big fruit eater. Mostly ate bananas,and even then it was rare.

Offline Kamaji

:silly:

Offline Right_in_Virginia

(Doesn't appear to be very unique)

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
God that’s nasty

And the second picture doesn’t even look appetizing

Even Barack wouldn't eat either of them

Offline LMAO

Even Barack wouldn't eat either of them

I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Wingnut

You know I'm right!   Can you imagine Barry on his 1st date with Mooch.  Here is Barack,  a gay looking dude hooking up with another gay looking dude in 1985. The conversation prolly went like this, 

Hey baby. You wanna take a walk on the wild side? Barry came from Nigeria Not the USA
Hitch-hiked his way across the U.S.A.
Plucked his eyebrows on the way
Shaved his legs and then he met a he.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

"Michelle Obama is launching a fruit juice brand to make “healthier” drinks for kids. But in reality, it’s a giant sugar-filled scam filled with additives." (Video)

https://twitter.com/JesseBWatters/status/1654589209204629504