Author Topic: Trump accuser Natasha Stoynoff cries in court while recalling alleged forced kiss, ‘affair’ comment  (Read 285 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Trump accuser Natasha Stoynoff cries in court while recalling alleged forced kiss, ‘affair’ comment
By Priscilla DeGregory   
May 3, 2023 6:13pm

Trump accuser Natasha Stoynoff, center, cried while alleging that the former president forcibly kissed her without her consent.

Donald Trump accuser Natasha Stoynoff cried Tuesday while recalling for a Manhattan federal jury how the former president once allegedly forcibly kissed her — and then told her: “You know we are going to have an affair.”

Stoynoff — who took the stand at trial over E. Jean Carroll’s rape lawsuit against Trump, 76 — said the alleged assault took place at Mar-a-Lago in 2005 as she interviewed the real estate mogul for a People magazine article about his one year wedding anniversary with Melania Trump.

“By the time I turn around, [Trump] has his hands on my shoulders and pushes me against the wall and starts kissing me,” an emotional Stoynoff said. “I started pushing him away.”

The incident allegedly unfolded while a pregnant Melania was upstairs changing and Trump had taken Stoynoff to see a “beautiful” room in the house.

“He was kissing me,” the journalist recounted. “And he was against me and holding my shoulder back.”

Stoynoff said she didn’t scream and she didn’t say anything during the struggle.

“I didn’t say words,” Stoynoff said. “I couldn’t. I tried. I was flustered and shocked. No words came out of me. I tried though.”

She said the encounter was cut short when a butler came into the room and told the pair that Melania had finished changing and it was time for them to go back out to the yard.

more
https://nypost.com/2023/05/03/trump-accuser-natasha-stoynoff-cries-in-court-while-recalling-alleged-forced-kiss-affair-comment/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online libertybele

What to believe??? More women are starting to come forward.  Sickening of true as Melania was upstairs caring for their baby (Baron).
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline BellyAche

There tends to be a "domino" effect with these types of cases as women find "strength in numbers" and since Trump has a history of womanizing and carrying on indiscreetly, the fuel is on the fire. Melania knows who she married but it can't be easy for her or his two daughters.
Do what you can, with what you have, where you are. - Theodore Roosevelt