Author Topic: Ted Cruz says Biden's 'mental faculties are too diminished' for debt ceiling talks  (Read 174 times)

Offline libertybele

Ted Cruz says Biden's 'mental faculties are too diminished' for debt ceiling talks

Sen. Ted Cruz, R-Texas, said Wednesday that President Biden lacks "mental faculties" to negotiate with Republicans on the debt limit, complaining that in his stead, "radical children" among the White House staff would force the U.S. government into default.

In a show of unity supporting the House GOP debt limit bill passed last week, more than a dozen Republican senators, led by Sen. Rick Scott, R-Fla., held a press conference to tout the legislation and call for Biden and Senate Majority Leader Chuck Schumer to cave to their demands for spending cuts.

When it was Cruz’s turn at the podium, the conservative Texan recalled that it was Biden who, as vice president, led talks with the GOP to avert a near-default in 2011................

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/ted-cruz-biden-debt-ceiling-talks
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
Another piece of the puzzle, you can't blame Biden for anything, he's demented, but fully healthy to rule for another 4 years.

Doobie Bros, What fools and damn fools are ready and glad to believe.
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Offline DefiantMassRINO

A second Biden term will seem like a remake of Weekend at Bernie's.

Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.