Author Topic: Giants pitcher Logan Webb says most of the team 'has the s--ts' after Mexico City series  (Read 203 times)

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher

https://www.foxnews.com/sports/giants-pitcher-logan-webb-says-most-team-has-s-ts-mexico-city-series

Now that Tucker is gone, Fox can go after some really hard hitting international news reporting....    :cool:

<snipit>

It seems like the Mexican food is getting to the San Francisco Giants.

The Giants are heading back from Houston after previously playing a two-game set in Mexico City against the San Diego Padres, and despite the road trip being just five games long, Logan Webb is anxious to get back.

Webb gave out a bit too much information in his postgame availability on Wednesday.

"I think three-quarters of our clubhouse has the s--ts," he said.
« Last Edit: May 04, 2023, 02:48:46 pm by catfish1957 »
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Montezuma's Revenge...
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online mountaineer

Don't drink the agua.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Kamaji