Author Topic: Texas Gov. Greg Abbott told Chicago's mayor he'll continue to bus migrants out of Texas 'until Biden  (Read 100 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Texas Gov. Greg Abbott told Chicago's mayor he'll continue to bus migrants out of Texas 'until Biden secures the border'
Madison Hall May 2, 2023, 11:55 AM EDT

Texas Gov. Greg Abbott said in a letter he'd continue bussing migrants out of Texas to sanctuary cities.
The letter came after Chicago's mayor pleaded with him to stop sending migrants to the midwestern city.

In a letter on Monday, Texas Gov. Greg Abbott told Chicago Mayor Lori Lightfoot he'd continue to bus migrants out of Texas "until Biden secures the border."

The correspondence came after Lightfoot sent Abbott a letter on Sunday, pleading with him not to send more migrants to Chicago and to "stop this inhumane and dangerous action."

https://www.businessinsider.com/governor-greg-abbott-will-continue-bussing-migrants-out-of-texas-2023-5
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson