Author Topic: Bypassing Congress, Biden Using EPA In Scheme To Shutter 50% Of All Power Plants  (Read 119 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
WRITTEN BY STEPHEN MOORE ON MAY 3, 2023. POSTED IN LATEST NEWS

Bypassing Congress, Biden Using EPA In Scheme To Shutter 50% Of All Power Plants

biden huhDoes the radical climate change agenda know no end? Earlier this year, it was gas stoves — and then lightbulbs.

Then, a few weeks ago, President Joe Biden’s administration announced much fewer gas cars after 2032.

Even though about half of Americans say they don’t want an electric car and only 6% of drivers are buying them. [emphasis, links added]

But that was child’s play compared to the latest Biden scheme to shut down as many as half our electric power plants across the country.

https://climatechangedispatch.com/bypassing-congress-biden-using-epa-in-scheme-to-shutter-50-of-all-power-plants/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson