Author Topic: Another killer illegal alien national manhunt for escapee Alder Marin-Sotelo  (Read 104 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Another killer illegal alien national manhunt for escapee Alder Marin-Sotelo

Two dangerous illegal alien fugitives on the run!

Discuss & Share this wanted poster by email and on (FACEBOOK HERE) .. (TWITTER HERE) .. (ALIPAC HERE) .. (OTHER SOCIAL MEDIA HERE)

For National Release | May 2, 2023 (2:30pm ET)

There are now at least two national manhunts for dangerous illegal alien murder suspects Alder Marin-Sotelo & Francisco Oropesa, active in America today!

Prison Break: Another Nationwide Manhunt for illegal alien escapee Alder Marin-Sotelo Accused of the Murder of Wake County deputy Ned Byrd! Escaped jail in Farmville, VA, this past weekend and now on the run.

The Raleigh News and Observer reports the FBI says FBI said Marin-Sotelo escaped jail in an early 2000 red or burgundy Ford Mustang with a 30-day temporary tag on Monday night.

FBI & Federal Marshalls need public and media help! The FBI branch in Charlotte, NC advises "If you see him, do not approach; please call 911."

https://www.alipac.us/f8/another-killer-illegal-alien-national-manhunt-escapee-alder-marin-sotelo-408317/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson