Author Topic: China-Made ‘Green’ Biodiesel Shipped To EU Likely Fake, Climate Orgs Claim  (Read 162 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
WRITTEN BY PETER CADDLE ON MAY 1, 2023. POSTED IN LATEST NEWS

China-Made ‘Green’ Biodiesel Shipped To EU Likely Fake, Climate Orgs Claim

biodiesel chinaAllegedly “green” biodiesel being shipped into Europe from Communist China is likely fake, various climate organizations have claimed.

A number of organizations concerned with the manufacturing and distribution of green biodiesel have reportedly now suspect that a lot of the fuel being shipped into Europe from China is fake. [emphasis, links added]

Due to various EU legal requirements and climate subsidies, China’s biodiesel industry is now reportedly booming, with manufacturers in the East being able to ship large quantities of the manufactured combustible into Europe for a sizable profit.

https://climatechangedispatch.com/china-made-green-biodiesel-shipped-to-eu-likely-fake-climate-orgs-claim/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson