Author Topic: Tucker Carlson called woman ‘yummy,’ leaked video shows  (Read 697 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 Tucker Carlson called woman ‘yummy,’ leaked video shows
by Dominick Mastrangelo - 05/02/23 1:44 PM ET

Former Fox News host Tucker Carlson called a woman “yummy” and made other inappropriate comments on the set of his popular show, newly revealed footage shows.

“If we’re going to talk about sex, I’d love to hit some of the fine points of technique. But, you know, but it’s your show. It’s totally up to you,” Carlson is seen saying on the video, leaked to Media Matters for America.

Carlson is speaking in the video with Piers Morgan, another top pundit on Fox.

“We can certainly talk about your sexual technique, especially after your tanning testicles last week,” Morgan replied, referring to a special Carlson had recently produced for Fox Nation on masculinity and manhood.

In another leaked video, Carlson is seen in conversation with someone off camera saying “You wouldn’t. OK? I’m not, you know what, I’m not qualified on that score. I will say, I thought his girlfriend was kind of yummy.”

Carlson clarifies that he is “kidding” and jokes about footage of his comments being leaked to Media Matters, the liberal media watchdog that tracks Fox and other conservative outlets.

“Hey, Media Matters for America, go f— yourself … I don’t even know what his girlfriend looks like. And if I did, I would not find her yummy,” Carlson says.

On a third leaked video, Carlson is heard disparaging his “post-menopausal fans.”

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/3983649-tucker-carlson-called-woman-yummy-leaked-video-shows/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
Re: Tucker Carlson called woman ‘yummy,’ leaked video shows
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2023, 09:06:39 pm »
 :yawn2:
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2023, 09:11:02 pm »
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
« Reply #3 on: May 02, 2023, 09:16:44 pm »
Hold it, Carson must be normal, to most males, a pretty lady is "yummy". Almost like God intended us to be attracted to the opposite sex.

Compare this to Hunter Biden's exploits and get back to me. This is even mild compared to Trumps "Grab em"...
« Last Edit: May 02, 2023, 09:21:08 pm by Sighlass »
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #4 on: May 02, 2023, 09:25:08 pm »
Hold it, Carson must be normal, to most males, a pretty lady is "yummy". Almost like God intended us to be attracted to the opposite sex.

Compare this to Hunter Biden's exploits and get back to me. This is even mild compared to Trumps "Grab em"...
Oh, my! Real cause for the vapors....

Sheesh!

If that's all they have, don't even show up at the ball field.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #5 on: May 02, 2023, 10:16:38 pm »
Bad heterosexual male being a heterosexuals male.  Cut his balls off and end his toxic masculinity.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline andy58-in-nh

« Reply #6 on: May 02, 2023, 10:52:58 pm »
Bad heterosexual male being a heterosexuals male.  Cut his balls off and end his toxic masculinity.

Absolutely. We must all genuflect before the journalistic faggotry of Media Matters and other honored members of the Queer Mafia and deny our primordial preferences and our attraction to real, actual Women. 

And we must be compelled to do so because it offends them deeply, so deeply, that we are not attracted to men like them who only pretend to be women.
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Online roamer_1

« Reply #7 on: May 02, 2023, 11:59:54 pm »
My only complaint would be the terminology... A bit foppish, but totally benign.

I have never called a woman 'yummy' in my entire life.
I have probably not used 'yummy' at all since my early youth.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #8 on: May 03, 2023, 12:19:37 am »
First of where is a picture of the woman he called yummy, how can we judge his statement without evidence. I have much much less concerns about Tucker using the term yummy in the manner that he did...visually of an adult woman, than the pedophile in chief using physical contact and sniffing up children to determine if they were yummy in a totally perverse sexual manner............just sayin.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #9 on: May 03, 2023, 12:23:48 am »
This is why women are considered toxic in the workplace, along with email, anything racial, gay, or trans, and never ever tell any joke. You will be roasted for it no matter what it is.

You have to keep your mouth permanently shut. There is nothing so minor that you will not get reprimanded for it. And you will not even know what you did, until you get written up.

Years ago, in a meeting with a full blown White idiot manager. A pretty young girl walked in a handed me a memo. I responded with 'usted esta muy bonita' and instantly forgot about it as she was leaving. I meant you are very nice, gracious, lovely along the lines of a respectful thank you.

The manager in a raised voice started interrogating her. What did he say! What did he say! Was he hitting on you, he was wasn't he! He gets up and leaves the meeting, apparently to take her to HR for further interrogation. I just shook my head at all the nonsense and wasted effort. Nothing came of it.

The company got shattered during COVID after I was long gone. I was not sad to see them go down the tubes. They were always on shaky ground even when I was there.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.