Author Topic: 'Difficult To Describe With Words': CNN Reporter Stunned By Number of Illegal Immigrants In Texas Ci  (Read 101 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
'Difficult To Describe With Words': CNN Reporter Stunned By Number of Illegal Immigrants In Texas City

Ben Wilson
May 2, 2023
A CNN reporter was left stunned by the number of illegal immigrants in El Paso, as the Texas city and dozens of others across the country struggle to address record migration.

"It’s difficult to describe, Jim, with words ... the magnitude of the number of individuals," reporter Rosa Flores said from a church in El Paso, where Democratic mayor Oscar Leeser declared a state of emergency this week ahead of the May 11 end of Title 42, a pandemic-era rule that allowed agents to turn migrants away at the border. Outside the church, CNN's camera captured dozens of migrants sitting on the sidewalk and street. The Biden administration is deploying troops to assist with administrative duties at the border when Title 42 ends.

"We are getting prepared now for what we call the unknown," said Leeser, who anticipates thousands of migrants to flood El Paso in the coming weeks.

https://freebeacon.com/media/difficult-to-describe-with-words-cnn-reporter-stunned-by-number-of-illegal-immigrants-in-texas-city/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline libertybele

IT IS A CRISIS!!!!!   U.S. troops, the National Guard and local police needs to line up and build a wall of armed protection.  Fire upon the enemy -- it wouldn't take long for the word to get out.   :patriot:
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.