Author Topic: Biden admin officials 'doing everything in their power' to aid cartels, Texas AG says  (Read 105 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Biden admin officials 'doing everything in their power' to aid cartels, Texas AG says

"They're not in this to help Americans. They're in this to get votes and to do as much damage to Republican states as they can," he asserted.

By Ben Whedon
Updated: May 1, 2023 - 7:57pm

The Biden administration's approach to border security is enabling drug cartels to expand their influence in border regions, Texas GOP Attorney General Ken Paxton warned Monday.

Speaking on the "Just the News, No Noise" television show, Paxton remarked on the recent deaths of a five family members in Cleveland, Texas, at the hands of an alleged assailant who has reportedly been deported four times.

"Well, look, I think what happened with those five people, you're gonna see a lot more of that," he warned. "[T]he Biden administration has not just allowed the cartels to expand, but they've actually encouraged them. They've aided and abetted them; they move people around for them, and the cartels are making billions every month.

https://justthenews.com/government/security/biden-admin-officials-doing-everything-their-power-aid-cartels-texas-ag-says
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson