Author Topic: Where’s The Warming? April In Tokyo Hasn’t Warmed In 35 Years…Hachijo-jima Island In 80 Years!  (Read 184 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Where’s The Warming? April In Tokyo Hasn’t Warmed In 35 Years…Hachijo-jima Island In 80 Years!
By P Gosselin on 2. May 2023

Share this...
Charts by Tony Heller’s wife, Kirye

The Japan Meteorological Agency (JMA) has released the mean temperature data for April, 2023, for Tokyo and its island in the Pacific: Hachijō-jima.

April is the big month of spring, and warming would tell us that this month ought to be getting colder due to more CO2 in the atmosphere. But the data doesn’t show that.

Here’s the April mean temperature data for the city of Tokyo since 1988:

The April, 2023, mean temperature for Tokyo was a warm 16.3°C, but the trend for the least 35 years still shows no warming.  Data source: JMA.

Indeed April mean temperatures for the city of Tokyo hasn’t warmed since James Hansen warned of catastrophic global warming before Congress.

https://notrickszone.com/2023/05/02/wheres-the-warming-april-in-tokyo-hasnt-warmed-in-35-years-hachijo-jima-island-in-80-years/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson