Author Topic: ‘They’re coming for your food’: Expert warns the ‘fix is in’ and ‘restrictions’ will be next  (Read 129 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
‘They’re coming for your food’: Expert warns the ‘fix is in’ and ‘restrictions’ will be next
April 25, 2023 | Kevin Haggerty 

Globalist social engineering took another step forward in New York City as Mayor Eric Adams (D) rolled out his new emissions goal that led one expert to conclude, “They’re coming for your food.”

Often boasting of his own “plant-based centered life,” Adams has continued to champion his lifestyle choices as the path forward for residents of the Big Apple. Last week, that included his announcement with the NYC Department of Environmental Protection that the city would be aiming to cut food-based emissions by 33 percent by the year 2030 by keeping a greenhouse gas inventory.

Joining “Fox News Tonight,” Marc Morano, author of “The Great Reset: Global Elites and the Permanent Lockdown” outlined the slippery slope such an endeavor was careening down.

“First they came for your energy. Then they came for your gas-powered cars, your freedom of movement, your cheap flights,” he contended. “Now they’re coming for your food.”

https://www.bizpacreview.com/2023/04/25/theyre-coming-for-your-food-expert-warns-the-fix-is-in-and-restrictions-will-be-next-1353239/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson