Author Topic: MSNBC Gets Busted Telling Lies About Famine, Climate Deaths  (Read 133 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
WRITTEN BY JAMES TAYLOR ON MAY 1, 2023. POSTED IN LATEST NEWS

MSNBC Gets Busted Telling Lies About Famine, Climate Deaths

msnbc clipMSNBC’s Alex Wagner aired a segment on April 28 titled, “Republican policy on climate change takes a turn for the absurd.”

The only problem was Wagner made provably false statements as ‘proof’ that the climate realist positions of Sen. Ron Johnson (R-WI) and Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene (R-GA) are scientifically “absurd.”

Wagner aired a clip of Greene saying climate always changes and no amount of taxation and regulation will change that. [emphasis, links added]

Wagner then aired a clip of Johnson pointing out that Wisconsin has a relatively cold climate and Wisconsinites might benefit from some warming. Wagner then mocked Greene and Johnson, claiming climate change is causing starvation and death.

https://climatechangedispatch.com/msnbc-gets-busted-telling-lies-about-famine-climate-deaths/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson